We are in search of a freelance (to possible temp) production coordinator to join our team. The production coordinator works closely with and serves as backup for the Producers, and reports to the Head of Production.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist EP, HoP, and Producers in all in aspects of production (pre production through post)
- Search/license stock footage and music
- Create purchase orders and file all relevant paperwork onto the server
- Assist in managing resources, budgets and schedules
- Compress videos in Quicktime and post them for client reviews
- Schedule meetings/manage calendars and take detailed notes during said meetings
- Create agenda for production meetings and take notes during said meetings
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel (knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator a plus)
- Log all new jobs into online system and organize job folders on server
- Download assets (footage, stills, audio, fonts, etc) and organize them within job folders
- Be familiar with hard drives and footage transfers
- Must have experience with the production process from pre-production, production, post-production to final delivery.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Keynote, Adobe Acrobat, and Quicktime Player
Additional Job Requirements / Characteristics:
- Must be a team player, have the ability to multi-task.
- A good work ethic and positive attitude are a must
- Willingness to work overtime when needed with notice
- Self-motivated, proactive, and demonstrates initiative and strong follow-up skills
- Exhibits excellent organizational, project-management and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Able to collaborate with others in a high pressure, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Thank you for your interest in Imaginary Forces. We at Imaginary Forces are returning your submission unopened. We have not looked at, copied or reviewed your material. Imaginary Forces has a policy against unsolicited idea submissions. Unfortunately, neither Imaginary Forces nor any of its employees can accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including, without limitation, ideas for new TV shows, films, webisodes, scripts, advertising campaigns, new promotions or any new materials or products. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas in any form to Imaginary Forces.
The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when IF’s productions or materials might seem similar to ideas submitted to IF. If, despite our policy, you send us unsolicited creative suggestions, ideas, notes, scripts, concepts or other information in the future, you agree that the following terms shall apply to your submissions.
TERMS OF IDEA SUBMISSION
You agree that: (1) your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Imaginary Forces, without compensation to you; (2) Imaginary Forces may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way; (3) there is no obligation for Imaginary Forces to review the submission; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.