Imaginary Forces LLC is a creative company specializing in brand strategy and visual storytelling. Across entertainment, media, technology and culture, we connect audiences through beautiful, design-driven content.
With studios in Los Angeles and New York, Imaginary Forces is powered by talented individuals working together to push the limits of creative possibility.
Partnering with top brands and high-profile entertainment properties, from strategy through execution, we’re always looking to create impact and ignite the imagination.
• The Chief Development Officer is responsible for leading, driving and delivering business development for Imaginary Forces
• Proactively drive all strategic business-building initiatives, including communications, marketing, PR and sales
• Identify growth opportunities for the company, including new clients and markets, and how to reach those target audiences
• Develop and manage portfolio of high-level contacts with current and prospective client partners, leading strategies to engage with and establish long-lasting relationships
• Spearhead integrated branding and marketing efforts and external / internal communications for the company
• Build on existing company infrastructure to ensure growth results are increased and aligned with overall strategic goals
• Identify and measure the key activities that create success in the marketplace
• Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships
• Develop and maintain high-profile external relationships with clients
• Review business development performance with professional staff
• Minimum of five years in C-level role
• Industry-specific experience in entertainment, media, technology and culture
• Demonstrate a track record of building business and developing capabilities in sales
• Bring a wide range of connections in entertainment, media, technology and culture
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills
• Demonstrate ability to attract, influence and mentor other executives and leaders within an organization
If so, please click below to apply.
No phone calls or recruiting agencies, please.
Due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. You will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview.
Thanks for your interest in Imaginary Forces!
Thank you for your interest in Imaginary Forces. We at Imaginary Forces are returning your submission unopened. We have not looked at, copied or reviewed your material. Imaginary Forces has a policy against unsolicited idea submissions. Unfortunately, neither Imaginary Forces nor any of its employees can accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including, without limitation, ideas for new TV shows, films, webisodes, scripts, advertising campaigns, new promotions or any new materials or products. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas in any form to Imaginary Forces.
The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when IF’s productions or materials might seem similar to ideas submitted to IF. If, despite our policy, you send us unsolicited creative suggestions, ideas, notes, scripts, concepts or other information in the future, you agree that the following terms shall apply to your submissions.
TERMS OF IDEA SUBMISSION
You agree that: (1) your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Imaginary Forces, without compensation to you; (2) Imaginary Forces may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way; (3) there is no obligation for Imaginary Forces to review the submission; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.